Instead of keeping his dog, Loki, confined for his “protection,” Kelly Lund prefers to take him on exciting adventures. He says he is often surprised by the happiness pets can bring into our lives. Having good times with them is terrific, and the joy you feel because of it is fantastic. As a result, “it seems hard to describe, so we typically don’t try.”
The inexplicable emotion was the inspiration for Loki’s Instagram. In his opinion, dogs shouldn’t be confined to the house or yard their whole lives. The very thought of that makes me sick to my stomach. I pray that our adventures encourage others to get out and see the world with their dogs.
1. The best feeling with the brother
2. Because of his wolf pedigree, Loki, an Alaskan Malamute, is classified as a wolfdog
3. Do you see ? he is really super adventurous
4. … and he enjoys the day
5. In 2012, Loki and his master became fast friends
READ MORE: Do you like to hiking with your pet dog?
6. Lund and Loki began documenting their adventures around the western United States on Instagram in 2013.
7. “I’ve always been interested in photography, but it wasn’t until I met Loki and started photographing our travels together that I really began to enjoy it.” Claims Lund.
8. In December of 2012, Lund took Loki home, beginning a series of adventures that included a long vehicle ride across the Rocky Mountains during a blizzard.
9. Since then, they’ve been inseparable travel companions. Going to areas with scenery as stunning as this.
10. Even Loki has heard about this enormous bedbug.
11. As a dog, Loki has considerable sway. Look at him, trying to sell us something!
12. Kelly Lund grew up in rural California on the family campsite. The outdoors naturally plays a key role in his life.
13. He has always enjoyed photography and the outdoors, but it wasn’t until Loki entered his life that any of these passions truly flourished
14. Loki is also a complete klutz. Never a dull moment in Lund’s life.
15. Eventually, several different publications took up their tale.
16. Their experiences were greatly appreciated by the millions of people who followed them on social media.
If you like to visit Loki’s adventures, follow their Instagram and Facebook.